Here at The Northumbrian Farmhouse, we invest a great deal of time sourcing only the finest quality food and ingredients from the best local suppliers. Here is what they supply us with:
Turnbulls of Alnwick
• Award winning real Hot Dogs.
The Blagdon Farm Shop
• 28 day dry aged Belted Galloway beef for our roasts and burgers.
Chas Nicholsons and Sons of Whitley Bay
• Award winning Northumbrian sausages.
June Whiting and Lakewood Goats
• Free range Northumbrian goat meat for our burgers with coriander and Ras-el-hanout spices.
Davidsons of Darass Hall
• Our bread only ever comes from Trevor and his team of bakers in Ponteland.
Northumbrian Pedigree at Slaley
• Our milk only ever comes from David, Paul and the rest of the Baines clan.
Morris Graham at Thropton
• Morris's lamb is some of the tastiest and succulent in the whole of the region and very sought after.
• All our cakes come direct from Haltwhistle.